My private practice is based in Dowerglen, Edenvale (Johannesburg, South Africa).
I work on an individual as well as group basis with children, teenagers and adults, who present with a range of issues including:
- Emotional and relationship challenges
- Stress and anxiety
- Life transitions
- Grief and loss
- Learning difficulties
- Physical and cognitive challenges
I employ traditional counselling techniques in addition to the arts, to facilitate healing and personal growth. With my specialisation in Expressive Arts I use the following arts modalities:
- Music: instruments and music-making
- Drama: puppetry, storytelling and acting/role play
- Visual Art: painting, sculpting and creative crafts
- Movement and Dance
- Creative Writing
I maintain a high ethical standard and refer clients to other professionals when necessary. When it comes to working with children and teenagers I do not engage in psycho-legal work i.e. custody or alimony cases.
- R525 per 51-60 minute session (including all art materials)
- Group rates upon enquiry
Payment is to be made after each session. I do not claim directly from medical aids. Clients can submit claims to their medical aids themselves, but will first need to determine if the sessions will be covered.
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm